Monday, October 17, 2011

2nd Superman Doomsday part 3 teaser video!


This is the 4th teaser trailer for the Superman Doomsday fan saga, and the 2nd highlighting the finale entitled "Justice"! 

As promised, I plan to upload teasers and trailers for the Superman Doomsday finale as I work my way through. The working draft is about 80% complete. With the new Hulk coming in the Avengers and Dark Knight coming out next year, I'll have to wait and see what clips I can use from them to flesh it out. It may totally alter the draft I'm working on now, but these are some shots that I know I'm going to use so I went ahead and did some work on them. 

This teaser is short and to the point, with a slightly revamped Doomsday, more of Wonder Woman in her costume, and an early tease at Superman. Let me know what you think! 

Watch in full screen HD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment